UK Government guidelines state:
- The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- If you develop these symptoms, however mild, or you have received a positive coronavirus (COVID-19) test result, then you should immediately self-isolate stay at home for at least 10 days from when your symptoms started. If you live with others, all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. See the stay at home guidance for further information.
Therefore, if you are develop these symptoms, or have received a positive test result, please do not attend any of our meetings until you are clear to do so. We will be live streaming our meetings on Zoom for those who can’t make it. (Click here to join the meeting, Meeting ID: 170 678 747)
If you are planning to attend one of our in-person meetings, here is what to expect:
- Upon arrival, you will be seated in a group of up to 6 people (The only exception is if a household or support bubble includes more than 6 people)
- You must remain in this group of 6 for the duration of the meeting until you leave (except to use the toilet facilities!)
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times with those outside your household/support bubble
- Please bring your own Bible if possible. You can download an ESV Bible app here.
- There should only be one person in the men’s toilet and one person in the women’s toilet at a time – (there are multiple cubicles, but the corridor is quite narrow). The only exception is if you need to take your child to the toilet.
- Update: as we are now meeting indoors, we are required by law to wear face coverings whilst inside. (The only exception is for those leading, preaching, reading or praying from the front.)
- Please observe sensible hygiene, as outlined in the government guidelines