UK Government guidelines state:
- The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are recent onset of a new continuous cough or a high temperature or a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia).
- If you develop these symptoms, however mild, or you have received a positive coronavirus (COVID-19) test result, then you should immediately self-isolate stay at home for at least 10 days from when your symptoms started. If you live with others, all other household members who remain well must stay at home and not leave the house for 14 days. See the stay at home guidance for further information.
Therefore, if you are develop these symptoms, or have received a positive test result, please do not attend any of our meetings until you are clear to do so. We will be streaming our meetings Zoom for those who cannot attend. Click here to join the meeting, Meeting ID: 170 678 747
If you are planning to attend in-person, here is what to expect:
- Upon arrival, you will be shown to your seat. Current restrictions mean that you may not mingle with anybody outside your household or support bubble whilst you are in the building
- Please wear a face covering at all times whilst in the building unless you are exempt
- Please maintain 2 metre social distancing at all times with those outside your household/support bubble
- There should only be one person in the men’s toilet and one person in the women’s toilet at a time – (there are multiple cubicles, but the corridor is quite narrow). The only exception is if you need to take your child to the toilet.
- Please observe sensible hygiene, as outlined in the government guidelines