We are aiming to meet in person again on Sunday 19 July, on the Downs at 1pm for lunch, 2pm for the church meeting – see gallery above for the location.
For those who can’t meet with us in person, the sermon will be available to listen to at www.trinitybristol.church/online. You can listen to the talk at 4pm – and then head to Zoom afterwards as usual.
Please see below for a refresher as to how the guidelines will affect us. We really want to be obedient to the authorities under God, and we particularly want to set a good example to others for the sake of the gospel (it would be a great shame if the gospel was brought into disrepute because people saw us as being careless and unloving towards our neighbours!)
- We will sit 2 metres apart in groups of up to 6 people (more than 6 is allowed if there are no more than two households)
- Each group of 6 will sit 3 metres apart from the next group
- Please try, within reason, not to socialise with others outside your group of 6
- We won’t be singing together – we will have a Bible reading, a sermon and some time to pray together in our groups of six.
- Your own Bible
- Your own lunch (to eat, not to share!)
- Hand sanitiser
- Something to sit on (a rug, a mat, a plastic bag, a garden chair…)
- Face coverings are optional – we will have some spares if you’d feel more comfortable wearing one
Please get in touch if you have any questions. If you need a lift to the downs, we can arrange that too.